Estate and Elder Care and Retirement
Life has many joyful opportunities that shouldn’t be lost due to stress.
Effective estate and trust planning can ensure financial security for loved ones.
For businesses, it can maintain a smooth succession of ownership.
Having your taxes and estate thoroughly and carefully planned will ensure that your loved ones don’t have any complications to deal with during a time of loss.
Every estate planning situation is different. In order to assist, we want to know you, your unique situation, and the nature of your relationships.
We can help you…
- Tax preparation
- Clearly define your estate planning goals.
- Organize and create your estate planning team (experts on law, finance, and taxes).
- Evaluate and recommend estate planning options.
- Prepare, organize and review your estate planning documents, including current wills, trusts, health care and power of attorney.
- Decrease the problems and expenses associated with probate.
- Lessen taxes at time of death.
- Arrange for management of your estate in the event you are incapacitated.
- Draft a working plan for conserving and effectively managing your estate after death.
- Transfer the assets of your estate to heirs the way you desire.
- Organize fair and adequate liquidation of your estate to cover taxes and other expenses.
- Amend your plan as needed.
- Initiate Living Wills and Trusts.
- Family partnerships and other business relationships.
- Leaving money to charities.
We can act as temporary fiduciaries, trustees, or executors.
We can perform Bookkeeping for seniors and act as a trusted family financial mediator.
What does it mean to have a CPA on your team?